Rogers is the leading facility service provider for all of your electrical, lighting, HVAC/P, distribution and contractor service needs. With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally, Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout, on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always rang true at Rogers and remains true today. We have the power to get the job done.
We are currently looking for New Construction Apprentices with previous commercial experience to join our Construction Department. Work will consist of the completion of various electrical tasks such as New Construction Projects from ground up to Construction Remodels throughout the US.
Apprentices: 1-3 years experience
• Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
• Ability to ascend/descend ladders
• Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
• Excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with Store/Facilities Managers and Maintenance Department personnel
• Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
• Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends and overtime.
*some restrictions may apply